Master Class with Slava Theatre
Tytuł: Master Class with Slava Theatre (Sweden)
Leaders: Elin Tisell, Maria af Klintberg, Viktoria Siwek
Date: 25.08.2019 / Sunday /
Time: 10 am - 1 pm
Place: Room C_101 in Art_Inkubator in Fabryka Sztuki in Lodz
Price: 60 pln
Duration: 3 hours
Workshop dedicated to: artists, actors, performers, dancers, singers
Number of participants: 15
Age of participants: 16 +
Important information: please bring comfortable clothing
DESCRIPTION OF THE WORKSHOPS:
Workshops with Slava Theatre are based on physical theatre training. It will be 3 hour intensive research on the voice, movement, attention, awareness of the space and the group activity. The instructors combine simple but demanding physical exercises with various techniques of working with the voice and singing, allowing the participants to discover great strength, endurance and presence in the group's common voice and movement.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE LEADERS:
Teater Sláva is a physical theatre company from Sweden. The group is based on a body-voice-ensemble practice, and perform for and teach for people in all ages, since early 90´s. Fifteen years back Teater Sláva got their own venue just south of Stockholm, Tonsalen.
REGISTRATION TO THE WORKSHOP:
Registration to the workshop is organized by CHOREA Theatre.
You can register by writing an e-mail, to the address: email@example.com
The registration e-mail must contain Your name and title of the workshop and CV, bio or short information about why You are interested in participating in the workshop.
- The cost of participation in the workshop is 60 pin. This is a full workshop fee and cannot be reduced depending on the lesser number of workshop days or hours in which the participant took part.
- Complete payment for participation in the workshops must be transfered to CHOREA Theatre bank account during 7 days from the date of registration, otherwise the reservation will be canceled.
- Number of the bank account is: Alior Bank: 95 2490 0005 0000 4530 5405 9285 (Swift code: ALBPPLDW). Write Your name and the title of the workshop in the title of the bank transfer.
- CHOREA Theatre will return the payment to the sender's account, if You resign from participating in the workshops until 9th August 2019. If the participant resigns after 9th August 2019, CHOREA Theatre will not be able to return the payment.
- In case if CHOREA Theatre will not collect the optimal number of participants, required by the workshop leaders, the workshops will be canceled and CHOREA Theatre will return all payments to the sender's account.
- The workshop participant agrees to publish his/her image for the purposes of the event's documentation and promotion on the Internet, press, television and other types of advertising media.
- Coffee, tea and water will be available for participants during the workshops. CHOREA Theatre does not provide accommodation and meals to the participants. English will be used throughout the workshop.
- The final interpretation of the regulations belong to the organizers.
Please read the regulations before making a workshop payment.
Making a payment is unequivocal with the acceptance of terms and conditions of the regulations.